Digital Star was designated Agency of the year at Internetics 2014
Digital Star was designated „Agency of the year” during the XIVth edition of the Internetics competition, which announced its winners during a festive gala that took place Wednesday night, at Halele Carol.
“I am very happy to be able to say that the project with which we won the «Agency of the year» title brought measurable and tangible business results for our clients. I wish to thank them for believing in us and in our ideas! I also want to thank my colleagues, the Digital Star team, for striving every day to come with better campaigns, to learn new things and innovate, to give extra-effort and to constantly go out of their comfort zone. This award was won by them! Also, I would like to thank the organizers for their work dedicated to encouraging and supporting the performances in the Romanian online communication”, said Laurenţiu Dumitrescu, Managing Director of Digital Star.
The agency also won the „Competition of Likes” organized during this edition and 5 trophies, 2 out of which were obtained at one of the most disputed category, “Digital component of an integrated campaign”.
Digital Star’s campaigns were awarded in the following categories and sections:
• The „CULTURE” category, „Online Branded Content” section, was won with „The Creativity Manifesto for Galaxy Note 3” campaign;
• The „COMMUNITIES” category, „Brand Associated Communities” section, was won with „The Indygen Vlog Show” campaign, developed for Indygen;
• The „SOCIAL MEDIA – Social Media Apps” category, was won with „The Billa Social Catalogue” campaign;
• The „INTERACTIVE CAMPAIGNS” – „Digital component of an integrated campaign” category, „Durables” section, was won with „The Creativity Manifesto for Galaxy Note 3” campaign;
• The „INTERACTIVE CAMPAIGNS – „Digital component of an integrated campaign” category, „Others” section, was won with „The Billa Social Catalogue” campaign.
At this years’ Internetics edition, over 169 case studies were submitted, works evaluated by 26 online marketing specialists. The jury was chaired by Mark Jackson, Chief Technology Catalyst EMEA at McCann Worldgroup, one of the most respected international specialists.
In 2014, Digital Star also became the most awarded agency at IAB Mixx Awards. In the same year, the company was also awarded at Effie Awards for „The Creativity Manifesto for Galaxy Note 3” campaign.
# # #
Internetics is a competition dedicated to evaluating branding, marketing and online advertising campaigns and to establishing the standards for the Romanian online communication. For this, Internetics awards the best interactive campaigns, websites and online promotion tools while encouraging creativity and strategic thinking in this industry. The competition was founded and organized by The Institute, having its first edition in 2001.